A lot goes into creating a new dream home, but we’ve developed a simple five-step process to help you understand everything that is involved.
1. Land Evaluation
- We will provide a free evaluation on your property, providing expert advice and guidance as to the actual footprint of your new dream house. If you don’t currently own land, and need assistance in finding the perfect home site, we can help with that as well.
2. Design Planning
- From the amount of bedrooms and bathrooms you require, to the size and dimensions of your living room and kitchen, American Homes will work with you to implement an existing floor plan or help you customize a design that truly meets your family’s needs. You will also work with our consultant to choose all your flooring, fixtures, finishes and colors.
3. Finance & Construction
- We have secured Professional relationships with the best construction & retail banks to completely cover your financing needs. We will work hand in hand with the bank and you through the entire process. Construction of your new dream house begins once we are given the go ahead by you or your lender. Our skilled home building specialists, will create your home, within budget and on schedule! When we promise you a finish date, clear your calendar because you will be able to move in!
4. Deliver Set & Trim
- Pre-construction site checks and customer meetings are done by our professional Service Manager. Our own employees who care about your home and treat it with the ultimate respect it deserves will set and trim the home. Together you and our manager will walk every aspect of the home before you move in
5. Move Into Your Dream House
- The day you and your family have looked forward to finally arrives! You are now the owner of the dream house you have always wanted and deserved! But keep in mind, for a full decade after you move in, American Homes will stand behind any building concerns with our structural warranty.
Would you like to learn more about American Homes’ construction process? You can contact us by submitting information in the form to the right or simply call us at any of our design centers
American Homes employs professional carpenters who are continually trained on customer service and satisfaction.
Warranty Service by Master Technicians